1st March 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Which Diploma courses are favourable for MBBS student?

Hello, I am doing MBBS program. I don’t want to do MD as its cost huge amount. So, I am looking for Diploma courses that help me to build up my career with the degree of MBBS. So, kindly tell me any diploma courses for me.

12th March 2018, 03:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Diploma courses are favourable for MBBS student?

Diploma course opportunities after successful completion of MBBS course:

There are several Diploma course opportunities available after completion of this MBBS course. In general, there is a certain educational qualification required to pursue Diploma course. The most desired qualification that is required for pursuing Diploma courses is MBBS and a compulsory Internship.

Some of the top Diploma courses are listed below and I suggest you to choose the best stream based on your desires and skills that you have.

* Diploma in Dermatology
* Diploma in Bacteriology
* Diploma in Child Health
* Diploma in Diabetology
* Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
* Diploma in Public Health
* Diploma in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
* Diploma in Industrial Hygiene
* Diploma in Cardiology
* Diploma in Radiation Medicine
* Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy
* Diploma in Pharamacology
* Diploma in Physiology
* Diploma in Anatomy
* Diploma in Health Administration
* Diploma in Forensic Medicine
* Diploma in Hospital Administration
* Diploma in Anesthesia ..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?