21st May 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Is diploma course in Banking and Finance helpful in getting Government jobs?

Is banking nd finance diploma is helpful in getting govt jobs nd isdipolma is helpful aftr b.com

Related Questions:
  1. Which one to study among HR and IT to get Banking job in Government sector?
  2. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  3. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  4. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  5. What should I do after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information about Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
  7. What are the bank courses available after B.Com?
  8. Career prospects of Diploma in Banking & Finance course?
  9. Eligibility for IFBI courses?
  10. Are there any jobs in Banking Sector on diploma basis?
  11. Can I apply in other company while working with a financial company in Backend for last 3 years? Which are the short term courses which can be done with the job?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
  13. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing 12th?
  14. Will I get a government job at an age of 37 with experience of 14 years in banking and finance
  15. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  16. What should a B.Com Graduate(Financial Market) do for further studies?
  17. Any government, Banking or Finance sector job after passing B.E?
  18. Is it possible to take admission in PG diploma course in Banking and Finance after clearing B.Com with 46.78%?
25th May 2015, 07:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is diploma course in Banking and Finance helpful in getting Government jobs?

There is nothing such as after having completed the course you can get government job in any sector easily, however you will be benefited if applied for a job profile in banking and finance sector as you will be much aware of the organisational system as you have already studied about it.

But even after that you will have to face entrance examination and Interviews and the whole process that needs to be followed.

After B.Com you could have done Masters degree which would have proved to be quite more helpful top you, but as you have done Diploma in Banking and Finance, there is nothing to worry about as you can even now avail good job an in various sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?