28th May 2016, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for admission in Diploma engineering at PUSA, Delhi?

I want to get admission in Diploma Engineering from Pusa Polythecnic College, New Delhi. What is the last date for applying this year?

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  2. How can I apply for B.Tech or B.E in AMIE Institute? I am pursuing diploma in Civil Engineering from PUSA Polytechnic Delhi
  3. Should I discontinue Higher Secondary and opt for Diploma course if got admission in Pusa Polytechnic College?
  4. Last date of submission of form for diploma in electronics and communication engineering at Pusa Polytechnic, New Delhi?
  5. Last date of form submission for diploma in civil engineering in PUSA Technology in New Delhi?
  6. Date of sale of admission form of MSc Dietietics and Food Service Management in Pusa Delhi?
  7. When the admission form of Pusa Polytechnic, Delhi will be released? From where I will get?
  8. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  9. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
  10. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  11. How can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing Diploma from PUSA?
  12. Date of sale of the form of Pusa Polytechnic of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in HM from Pusa Delhi after passing NIOS 12th with minimum percentage?
  14. Will I be able to get lateral entry admission for B.E course in Delhi after completion of Civil diploma course? What is the procedure to be followed?
  15. Number of seats available through LEET in B.Tech Civil in various universities in and around Delhi? I am pursuing diploma in civil Engineering from Pusa Polytechnic
  16. Admission in Pusa Polytechnic or Aryabhatt Polytechnic College for a domicile OBC student who has secured 1700 rank in Delhi-CET?
  17. Last date to submit ITI form in Delhi Pusa? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operations & Management from pusa institute of hotel management, new delhi
9th June 2016, 03:23 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for admission in Diploma engineering at PUSA, Delhi?

Here are tentative dates in regards of admission in PUSA polytechnic :

** Last date for form submission : 20/04/2016
** Date of entrance exam : 28/05/2016

After getting the exam result you simply have to participate in the online counselling. After getting the counselling result you must report in the selected college and complete the whole admission formalities with in one week. For any other query you can contact at the following address :

Address : Pusa, New Delhi, DL 110012 ‎
Phone : 011 2584 7822
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?