19th April 2017, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission for B.Ed course after completion of diploma in engineering?

Am I eligible to take admission for B.Ed course after completion of diploma in engineering? What is the criteria followed? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? What would be the minimum criteria followed for doing B.Ed?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  3. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to take admission for third year engineering after completion of diploma course?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  7. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to get direct admission to 3rd year Civil engineering after completion of diploma in Computer Science engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to do aeronautics engineering after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to take admission for B.Ed course after completion of diploma in engineering? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission in B.A after completion of Diploma in Architecture?
  13. Am I eligible to take admission in I.I.T after completion of diploma course?
  14. Am I eligible to join B.Sc course after completion of diploma in engineering?
  15. Can I get admission to study BBA on Diploma Civil basis?
  16. Am I eligible to join diploma engineering courses after completion of 12th with 90% marks?
  17. Am I eligible to do Aeronautics after completion of diploma in EEE course?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for BA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
19th April 2017, 04:34 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission for B.Ed course after completion of diploma in engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to take admission for B.Ed course after completion of diploma in engineering? What is the criteria followed? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? What would be the minimum criteria followed for doing B.Ed?

Sorry, you are not eligible to take admission for B.Ed course after completion of Diploma in engineering. The minimum eligibility criteria for admission to B.Ed is a pass in bachelor’s degree (like BA or B.Sc or B.Com) in any stream with at least 50% marks in it. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance in the entrance examination. The course duration is two years. So it is not possible to study B.Ed after completion of Diploma in engineering. You have to study graduation in order to take admission to the B.Ed course. The course is available to study in various colleges in India through regular and distance mode.
19th April 2017, 06:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission for B.Ed course after completion of diploma in engineering?

I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue the B.Ed course after the completion of your Diploma course as you are not a Graduate at this instant.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the B.Ed course.
19th April 2017, 08:41 PM
khanexpert

No, you cannot get admission in B.Ed course after completion of your Diploma course. The eligibility criteria to get admission in B.Ed course is graduation degree from a recognized university.

So, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for B.Ed course right now.
19th April 2017, 09:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and in order to pursue this course, you should have completed your bachelor's degree or master's degree with minimum 50% to 55% marks from a recognized college/university. There is no upper age limit to pursue B.Ed.

Since, you have completed diploma in engineering, so I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed course. You have to complete your graduation at first and then apply for it.
19th April 2017, 10:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't apply for B.Ed admission, if you are just a diploma in engineering holder. You need at least a degree qualification to become eligible for B.Ed admission.

Hence, you need to complete a degree, if your only aim is B.Ed. Otherwise, you can go for D.Ed, which is for primary teacher job.
19th April 2017, 11:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to get admission into B.Ed Course:

No, you are not eligible to get admission into Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course. There is a certain eligibility criteria that is to be followed. In order to get admission into B.Ed, you must have met the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

>> The basic educational qualification required for doing B.Ed course is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> As Diploma in Engineering is an undergraduate course, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to pursue this course.

>> I suggest you to pursue B.E/ B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Engineering in order to be eligible. You must have secured minimum 55% marks in Graduation in order to be eligible.
21st April 2017, 01:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, you are not eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course. There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?