11th October 2017, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

List of books for polytechnic Junior lecturer (ECE) job exam

Good morning Sir, I have completed completed B.Tech (ECE) in 2016. Can you tell me books for Polytechnic Junior lecturer (ECE) job exam. My email id [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the famous coaching centre in Hyderbad for Junior Lecturer ECE
  2. Which is the coaching centre for Junior Lecturer ECE? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer competitive entrance exam
  3. How to apply for government polytechnic lecturer job? Books to study for entrance exam?
  4. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  5. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  6. Previous year question papers for polytechnic college Lecturer job exam
  7. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  8. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  9. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  15. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Junior Lecturer after completing B.Tech in ECE? How can I apply for the post?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
11th October 2017, 09:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of books for polytechnic Junior lecturer (ECE) job exam

List of Books for Polytechnic Junior Lecture (ECE) Recruitment Examination:

There are certain books for Polytechnic Junior Lecture (ECE) recruitment examination.

Some of the best books are,

>> GATE Entrance Examination books for Electronics and Communication Engineering by G K Publications

>> TRB Lecturers Govt. Polytechnic Colleges Electronics and Communication Engineering by Sura College of Competition

>> TRB Electronics & Communication Engineering (Assistant professors in Engineering colleges) by M.Presh Nave

12th October 2017, 08:29 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of books for polytechnic Junior lecturer (ECE) job exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good morning Sir, I have completed completed B.Tech (ECE) in 2016. Can you tell me books for Polytechnic Junior lecturer (ECE) job exam. My email id [email protected].

List of books for polytechnic Junior lecturer (ECE) job exam:

TRB Lecturers ( Electronics And Communication Engineering ) Exam ( Govt Polytechnic Colleges )
Publisher: Sura College of Competition
Released: 2017

TRB Lecturers ( Electronics And Communication Engineering ) Exam ( Govt Polytechnic Colleges ) Books 2017
Publisher: Sura College of Competition
Released: 2017

Trb Lecturers Electronics And Communication Engineering (Govt polytechnic colleges)
Price : Rs. 490.00
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?