28th January 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for government polytechnic lecturer job? Books to study for entrance exam?

I am arun prasad i have completed BE(EEE)(78%) with distinction in 2010.i want to get a government polytechnic lecturer job please help me how to apply and get the job and what are the books to study for the entrance exam.and how to pass the entrance exam.please send full details and answers for my questions to my email id:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  2. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  5. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  6. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  7. Reference books for TRB exam? I am planning to apply for lecturer post in Physics in Polytechnic
  8. How to apply for government lecturer job in government polytechnic colleges?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  11. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  12. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?
  13. Required age limit to apply for Lecturer Job in Government Polytechnic College?
  14. Will there be any Entrance Exam to get Lecturer Job in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Tamil Nadu having completed BE in CSE?
  15. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  16. How to apply for Lecturer job in Private Polytechnic colleges?
  17. Can I get a Job as Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges having finished BE in Computer Science? Required procedure to apply for this?
  18. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
9th February 2014, 08:00 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for government polytechnic lecturer job? Books to study for entrance exam?

To become a Government teacher in Government polytechnic colleges,you must need to write entrance exam.This exam is conducted by the Public Service Commission.There number of vacancies are divided based on the various departments.In the particular state itself,government releases the notification.So you need to write entrance exam conducted by your state itself.

As you completed B.Tech in Electrical engineering,you can get into the stream of electrical engineering as a Polytechnic lecturer.For that you must posses Bachelor Degree in Electrical engineering.As you have already this qualification you no need to worry.The Bachelor degree must of a First class degree.The university must be recognized by the All India Council for Technical education.And its equivalent is also accepted.

You can apply for the NET examination.NET is National Eligibility Test which is conducted by the University Grants Commission.You will have to qualify this test to become a government teacher.Mainly there are two rounds of selection.For the first round you will be tested on the General studies and Electrical core subjects of you.

Soon after getting selected in the written examination,you will be called for the Interview.The minimum percentage you must have attained is 55% marks and the minimum age can be of 18 years.The maximum age can be allowed up to 39 years.Some of the best books that you need to prepare are,Upkar’s UGC NET examination by Dr.B.B.Jain,Trueman’s Special Series for Lectureship exam,For the reasoning and quantitative Aptitude you need to prepare R.S Agarwal book.Since there is a high competition,you will have to put good efforts to qualify the exam.
9th March 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for government polytechnic lecturer job? Books to study for entrance exam?

my name is k.jambulingam,i want to get lecturer in government polytechnic college,may i know when they conduct NET exam and how to apply
19th May 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

my name is m.Devi ,i need lecture job in government polytechnic college in Coimbatore.so please may i know when will you conducted exam.
23rd July 2014, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

my name is jayakrishnan.B,I want to get lecture job in government polytechnic college.so plse may i know when will you conducted exam....
23rd July 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

my name is jayakrishnan.B,I want to get lecture job in government polytechnic college.so plse may i know when will you conducted exam....
13th August 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Yes i completed diploma as awell as b.tech in civil engineering how to apply for a lecturer job in government polytechnic college
30th September 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I am sivakumar i have completed BE (ECE). i want to get a government polytechnic lecturer job please help me how to apply and get the job and what are the books to study for the entrance exam.and how to pass the entrance exam.please send full details and answers for my questions to my email id:[email protected]
18th June 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE (ECE) When will be NET exam to teach in government diploma colleges
19th October 2015, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE(civil) am very much intrested to get job in govt polytechnic lecturer so please suggest me the books which is preferable to select in that apspsc exam
20th June 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.tech (civil). I had very much interest to get job as polytechnic government lecturer. But am confused to start my journey .would u plz suggest me to go future
23rd April 2017, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get govt polytechnic lecturer I am completing diploma with 80% and I am studying b.tech 3rd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?