10th October 2015, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Should I study Journalism Diploma course on 10th basis to become a Journalist? Chances to get placement?

Dear Sir,
I want to become a Journalist. Should I do Diploma in Journalism after 10th?How much chances are able of placement when I do Diploma Journalism?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do mass communication after passing 12th?
  2. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Journalism for Botany student? -- [New]
  3. Which graduation course I can take to become a Journalist?
  4. Journalism is possible after B.Tech?
  5. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  6. Which are the institutes available in Bangalore for Journalism course?
  7. Is it possible to become a Journalist if study Commerce without Maths in 11th standard?
  8. Which course should I do in Post Graduation to become a Journalist being a B.A. Mass Communication & Journalism student?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  10. Any chance to get admission in Pharmacy after scoring 37 marks in EAMCET? Am I eligible for Pharmacy? Can I get admission without qualifying for EAMCET?
  11. Can I study Journalism being a 12th NIOS Arts candidate?
  12. Is it possible to study Diploma in Pharmacy on 10th basis?
  13. Can I do Journalism course after graduation? Qualification required to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to become a Journalist? Information about diploma course in mass communication?
  15. Is it possible to study correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course on 10th basis?
  16. Should I go for Law or Engineering? Is the career in Law and Journalism unstable?
  17. Which is the best career option after completing graduation in Journalism?
  18. What are the available scopes for arts students in journalism?
29th October 2015, 12:15 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I study Journalism Diploma course on 10th basis to become a Journalist? Chances to get placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I want to become a Journalist. Should I do Diploma in Journalism after 10th?How much chances are able of placement when I do Diploma Journalism?

To study a Diploma in Journalism course the eligibility is 10+2.

So you have to study +2 for joining diploma in journalism.

The duration of the course is 2 years. Instead of studying a diploma after 10+2 you can join and study Bachelor of Journalism.

The eligibility for the course is also 10+2.

The duration of the course is 3 years.

It is a degree course and the value for it is more than diploma course.

For a job in journalism you have to study a degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?