11th March 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management course? Fees required for it?

Hello sir, I am B.Com graduate and now want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management course. Please tell me am I eligible for it? Fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Production and Operations Management course from IIMs? Eligibility criteria and fees required to study the course?
  2. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  3. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management course? Fees required for it?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Fees required for it?
  5. List of colleges in Punjab providing PG Diploma in Brand Management and Retail Management? Total fees required for it?
  6. Best institutions in India to study Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management
  7. Fees required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts?
  8. How to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management from Shri Mh Kadakia Institute Of Management & Computer Studies, Ankleshwar? Fees required for whole course?
  9. What is the fee structure of IFBI course? When will it be started?
  10. List of government colleges and entrance exams to study Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management
  11. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology from IIIT? Fees required for it?
  12. List of colleges with fees to study Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing Management
  13. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Oncology Reflexology? Fees required for it?
  14. How can I do PGDM course if I have financial problem and I am 22 years old?
  15. Last date to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Export Management from Symbiosis University, Pune? Fees required for it?
  16. Expenses for doing MBA in IIM? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management from IIHMs? Details regarding eligibility, fees and entrance exam?
  18. List of short term courses after BSc degree
24th April 2018, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management course? Fees required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am B.Com graduate and now want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management course. Please tell me am I eligible for it? Fees required for it?

Candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management course. Duration of the course is one year. Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management course is available in various colleges in India. The fee for the course varies from one college to another. The fee for the course is Rs 23,000 in Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning. Candidates can find the details in the Symbiosis website link given Click Here
25th April 2018, 11:01 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management course? Fees required for it?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to pursue this Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management course. Colleges and their respective eligibility criteria is given below.

>> Pearl Academy of Fashion, New Delhi
Fee - Nearly 1.8 lakhs
Eligibility - Graduation in any discipline

>> IILM Graduate School of Management, Greater Noida
Fee - 3.3 Lakhs
Eligibility - Graduation in any discipline is required with minimum 50% marks. And you must have qualified in MAT/ CAT/ ATMA and Group Discussion and Personal Interview

>> Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai
Fee - 2 Lakhs
Eligibility - Minimum 50% in Graduation is required and you must have appeared in CAT Exam

>> Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, Pune
Fee - 15,000
Eligibility - Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university

>> KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
Fee - 1.70 lakhs
Eligibility - Selection is done based on entrance test, communication test, GD and Interview

>> Jaipuria Institute, Lucknow ...etc.,
Fee - 3 Lakhs
Eligibility - Bachelor's Degree with minimum 50% marks required
25th April 2018, 11:03 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management course, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university with minimum 50% marks. It is a full time 2 years PG diploma course. The fees may range from Rs. 3.5 lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs depending upon the reputation of the college/university.
25th April 2018, 08:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can opt for PG Diploma in Retail Management after the completion of B.Com course.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the PG Diploma in Retail Management.
The course fee of the said course is around Rs. 2.5 lac to Rs. 3 lac.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?