6th February 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

How to get lateral entry in a government college to study Diploma in Agriculture course after 12th with Science? List of colleges for it?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science and now want to study Diploma in Agriculture and my age 17 years. How to get lateral entry in government colleges? List of colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  2. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  3. Is Lateral entry diploma equivalent to 3 years diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of government entrance exams for lateral entry in Diploma course? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  5. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  6. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.E. Mechanical in Assam Engineering College or in NIT having completed Diploma after 12th basis?
  7. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  8. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  9. How to take admission in government colleges in computer science and engineering through lateral entry? I have completed diploma engineering in computer science and technology
  10. Diploma holder can get lateral entry into B.Tech without doing 11 and 12? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges which allows NTTF diploma student to take up B.E lateral entry?
  12. List of colleges in Tamilnadu taking admission through lateral entry for diploma holders? I have finished my diploma course and expecting 83-89% marks in my diploma
  13. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  14. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  15. What is the semester fees for lateral entry in B.Tech ECE
  16. Can I get Lateral Entry to study Mechanical Diploma in MES College of Engineering for 12th student?
  17. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  18. How can I get admission in government college in B.Tech course through lateral entry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?