20th March 2015, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering for S.Y.B.M.S Commerce student? List of good colleges in Punjab?

Hello,
I am a Commerce student. I am currently in S.Y.B.M.S. I am very weak in Mathematics. Is it possible to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering for me? Which are the good colleges for this course in Punjab?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering
  2. Possibility to study Project/Industrial Management course in Abroad for Automobile Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  4. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  5. Possibility to study B.Tech(EEE) for Diploma Automobile Engineer? -- [New]
  6. List of universities which offer B.E.(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad to a Diploma student?
  7. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  8. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  9. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
  10. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering at Punjab?
  11. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  12. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  13. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  14. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  15. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  17. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  18. List of diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
26th June 2015, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering for S.Y.B.M.S Commerce student? List of good colleges in Punjab?

Hello I am commerce studant i am currently In F. Y. B. M. S I am verry week in B. M. S. Is it possible to pursue diploma in engineering for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?