11th March 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Southern India to study Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management course

Hello sir, I am graduate and want to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management course in regular mode. Send me list of colleges in Southern India for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  2. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?
  3. Which is a good MBA/MSc IT/MCA degree institute(Part time) in Jaipur?
  4. Is MCA good after B.Com for students without maths in Graduation and 10+2?
  5. List of short term courses after BSc degree
  6. Details about PG Diploma in Rural Management course? Best colleges and their fees?
  7. List of colleges with fees to study Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing Management
  8. Top colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation Management course
  9. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Rural Development Management with fee structure
  10. Any Scholarships in India or abroad after completing Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development?
  11. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Management course? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) to Diploma holder in Southern India?
  13. Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management a beneficial course for Mechanical Engineer? List of colleges for it?
  14. List of government colleges and entrance exams to study Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management
  15. List of government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management? Criteria to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of best colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales and Management? Can I apply for a pharmacy license after it?
  17. List of best colleges along with fee detail of Pune to study Post Graduate Diploma in Operation Management (PGDOM)
  18. List of best colleges and entrance exams to study Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Management
24th April 2018, 01:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Southern India to study Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management course

List of colleges offering Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management course in India:

There are several colleges that are offering this Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management in India. They are,

>> Bangalore University
Ph. No: 080 2321 3023
Address: Gnana Bharathi, Bangalore, Karnataka-560056
http://bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/

>> Aurora's Business School, Hyderabad
Ph. No: 040 2335 1892
Address: Near NIMS, Punjagutta, Hyderabad, Telangana-500082
http://www.absi.edu.in/

>> Holy Cross College, Tamil Nadu
Ph. No: 0431 270 0637
Address: Teppakulam Post, P.B.No. 318, Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu-620002
http://www.hcctrichy.ac.in/

>> National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Hyderabad..etc.,
Ph. No: 040 2400 8498
Address: NIRD Road, Rajendranagar Mandal, Hyderabad, Telangana-500030
http://www.nird.org.in/
25th April 2018, 09:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Southern India to study Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management course

List of colleges in Southern India to study Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management course:-

Bangalore University
Jnana Bharathi Campus, Jnana Bharathi Post Bangalore, Karnataka
(080) 22961000

Holy Cross College (Autonomous)
Teppakulam Post, P.B. No. 318 Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
(0431) 2700637

Institute of Rural Management
Post Box No. 60, Anand, Gujarat
(02692) 260391

Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University
P-2 & 3, Kant Kalwar RIICO Industrial Area, NH-8, Near Achrol Jaipur, Rajasthan
(01426) 283952, 283953
25th April 2018, 09:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As per your request I have listed some of the college in south India where you can study Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management course:

> Aurora's Business School (Andhra Pradesh, ph - 04023351892)

> Bangalore University (Karnataka, ph - 080 22961000)

> Holy Cross College (Tamil Nadu, ph - 04312700637)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?