5th September 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility, syllabus and duration of Diploma in Modern Office Management course? Where to apply for it in Gujarat?

I want to study Diploma in Modern Office Management course. Please send me syllabus, eligibility and duration of this course? Where to apply for it in Gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutions offering diploma in modern office management? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  2. Will I be eligible to apply for diploma in modern office management? Can I apply in government sector?
  3. After doing diploma in Modern Office Management in which type of organization can I apply?
  4. Admission eligibility for Diploma in Modern Office Management course in Girl's Polytechnic, Guwahati?
  5. List of colleges in India to study PG Diploma in Modern Office Management -- [New]
  6. Where to apply for Diploma in Modern Office Practice course? Scope available after completion of this course?
  7. How to apply for PG Diploma course in Supply Chain Management having completed BE Mechanical Degree? Duration, Fee structure and Eligibility for the course?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Airport management course after completion of 12th commerce?
  9. is diploma in modern office management equal to graduation?
  10. Should I pursue Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) having a Diploma in Modern Office Practice and a B.Com?
  11. Am I eligible for governemnt jobs if did Diploma in Modern Office Practice and BA in one go from Punjabi University?
  12. Can I apply for government teaching job after diploma in office management?
  13. Scope and starting package after actuarial science course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Where can I apply for Diploma in Human Resource Management course? What is the scope of this course? Date of application?
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration and scope of Tourism & Travel Management Diploma course?
  16. Am I eligible for PO clerk post after finishing diploma in modern office practice?
  17. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  18. How to get a job in Hotel after completing B.Tech from Electronics and communication branch
7th September 2017, 10:56 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility, syllabus and duration of Diploma in Modern Office Management course? Where to apply for it in Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study Diploma in Modern Office Management course. Please send me syllabus, eligibility and duration of this course? Where to apply for it in Gujarat?

Details Regarding Diploma in Modern Office Management:-

About Diploma in Modern Office Management Course:-
Diploma in modern office management deals with the study of Office management, Business communication, Business organization, Type writing, Office general accounting etc.

Educational Qualification Required:- Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course is 10+2 or equivalent qualification in relevant field from government recognized board.

Duration of Diploma Course:- Duration of diploma in modern office management is 3 years.

Syllabus for Diploma in Modern Office Management:-

>> English and communication skills.

>> Short hand Hindi.

>> Short hand English.

>> Office management.

>> Typing Tutorial.

>> Stenography Hindi.

>> Stenography English.

>> Web designing.

>> Field oriented training.

>> Office accounting.

Institute Offer Diploma in Modern Office Management:-

1). Government Polytechnic College Khargone.

2). Godawari Academy Dehradun.

3). Dayalbagh Educational Institute Agra.

4). Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology Kanpur.

5). Sardar Vallabhbai Polytechnic College Bhopal.

6). Town Polytechnic Ballia.

7). MJP Rohilkhand University Bareilly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?