27th October 2016, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

List of courses to do after completion of 10th standard and diploma?

I want ask to that after 10th standard diploma I want to want study there this course can be done there? Can you please give me the different courses which we can do? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details on this. Awaiting for the response.

Thank you!

27th October 2016, 02:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses to do after completion of 10th standard and diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want ask to that after 10th standard diploma I want to want study there this course can be done there? Can you please give me the different courses which we can do? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details on this. Awaiting for the response.

Thank you!

The list of courses to study after completion of 10th standard and Diploma is given below;

B.Tech or B.E
AMIE
BA
Auto CAD
CAD/CAM Training
Fire & Safety Courses
Piping Design Training
Hotel Management
Fashion Designing
Web Designing
Animation courses
CNC Design
27th October 2016, 09:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses to do after completion of 10th standard and diploma?

After completion of your 10th standard and Diploma course, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E, B.Tech, etc.,. Being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of engineering course through lateral entry admission process. You have to appear and qualify the lateral entry examination conducted by your respective state technical board to get admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course.
27th October 2016, 09:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of class 10th, you can opt any one of the below mentioned Diploma courses, have a look over it.

List of Diploma courses after class 10th:-

> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

> Diploma in Civil Engineering

> Diploma in Electrical Engineering

> Diploma in Computer Engineering

> Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

> Diploma in Chemical Engineering

> Diploma in Software Engineering

> Diploma in Mining Engineering

> Diploma in Petroleum Engineering

> Diploma in Mechatronics

> Diploma in Architecture Engineering

> Diploma in Computer Science and Technology

> Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering

> Diploma in Modern Office Practice

> Diploma in Business Administration

> Diploma in Business Administration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?