8th January 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Which diploma course to select after completion of SSLC?

I would like to understand the courses that I can pursue after passing SSLC or 10th apart from the basic 10th 2 or PU Courses, for ex. if there are any colleges in Bangalore offering Diploma in Nursing, Diploma in Pharmacy, Diploma in Biotech immediately after 10th.

11th January 2017, 02:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which diploma course to select after completion of SSLC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to understand the courses that I can pursue after passing SSLC or 10th apart from the basic 10th 2 or PU Courses, for ex. if there are any colleges in Bangalore offering Diploma in Nursing, Diploma in Pharmacy, Diploma in Biotech immediately after 10th.

The aspirant can choose various diploma courses after completion of SSLC. The list of diploma courses are given below

Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Diploma in Civil Engineering
Diploma in Automobile Engineering
Diploma in Architecture Assistantship
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Diploma in Chemical Engineering
Diploma in Information Technology
Diploma in Textile Design
Diploma in Mining Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?