27th February 2017, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eilgible to do diploma after completion of 10th standard?

Am I eligible to do diploma after completion of 10th standard? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the diploma course? Can someone please guide me soon on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
2nd March 2017, 10:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eilgible to do diploma after completion of 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do diploma after completion of 10th standard? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the diploma course? Can someone please guide me soon on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for diploma course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible to get admission in Diploma course.

Your age should be below 21 years.
2nd March 2017, 04:21 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible to do diploma after completion of 10th standard. The candidates seeking admission to the diploma course must have passed 10th standard with at least 35% marks. The admission to the polytechnic diploma is done through the common entrance examination conducted by the state board of technical education. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of entrance and candidates will be admitted to the diploma through counseling. There are various trades available in diploma like Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Civil, Mechanical, Production, Textiles etc. Based on your interest, you can choose the course.
3rd March 2017, 12:10 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible for the Diploma courses after the completion of your class 10th from a recognised Board.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Diploma courses in respective field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?