2nd May 2016, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

List of courses which I can do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?

Which are the courses can I do after completing my diploma in electronics and communication? Who can provide me the details on this? Please give me the information soon as possible. Awaiting to get the answer as I need to take up the right course soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Need suggestion regarding the courses which i can pursue after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  2. What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  3. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  4. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  5. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  6. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  7. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  9. What can I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  10. Am I eligible to do B.E EEE after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. List of correspondence courses available after completing diploma in Electronics?
  12. What are the job oriented courses other than B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  13. What are the opportunities available after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  15. What should I do next after completion of diploma in electronics and communications engineering if I don't want to do BE course?
  16. List of best courses which we can take up after completion of diploma course?
  17. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  18. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
5th May 2016, 06:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses which I can do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E or B.Tech. Being a Diploma holder, to get admission in B.E or B.Tech course, you must have to appear and qualify Lateral Entry examinations like LEET or ECET or JELET which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E or B.Tech course.
5th May 2016, 10:06 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of courses which I can do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?

You are interested to know about the career options after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication. Basically you want to know about the courses that you can do after completion of diploma course.

>>Basically you can do B.E/ B-Tech course. You can get admission in this course directly in the second year through lateral entry scheme. The main advantage of doing this course is that you will have better understanding of knowledge after completion of the B-Tech course and also there is wide option of getting job in technical field too. If you don’t have any interest in doing professional course i.e B-Tech then you can do normal graduation such as B.A, B.Sc, B.Com etc to get eligible for various competitive exams on graduation basis.

>>In my opinion you have to enroll in graduation course and also you have to take the recruitment exams based on diploma basis. There are lot of companies such as DMRC, ONGC, DRDO, ISRO etc which recruits diploma students. So you can try in the recruitment exams in these companies too.
6th May 2016, 06:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your Diploma in Electronics and Communication, you can opt for B.Tech in the same field by appearing for LEET examination. LEET examination is responsible for providing admission to candidates in 2nd year of B.Tech course after completion of their Diploma course.

Therefore, the better you score, the better college you will be entitled to get admission in and the better it will prove to be for your future.
14th May 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Diploma Electronic and Communication after next Degree Cource in BA, B. COM, BSC are Eligibility and Next cantineve in Diploma to degree BA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?