9th October 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

List of Diploma Engineering entrance exams with syllabus? Is there any major entrance exam for it?

Sir, I am in 10th and next year want to study Diploma Engineering course. So, send me list of Diploma Engineering entrance exams with syllabus? Is there any major entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best competitive exams to attend after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  2. List of entrance exams to pursue PG dairy technology course? What is the syllabus of these entrance exams? Which book should be used to crack the entrance exam?
  3. List of entrance exams to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry? Syllabus of exam and important dates?
  4. List of Diploma Engineering entrance exams and procedure to apply for it?
  5. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks?
  7. List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Mining course? Important dates, syllabus and pattern of entrance exams?
  8. List of competitive exams which can be given after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma course?
  9. List of entrance exams with syllabus to study Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation course
  10. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
  11. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges, entrance exams and syllabus to study PG Diploma in Mass Communication
  13. Details about CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope and fee structure? Entrance exams and forms issuing date for the same?
  14. Which are the entrance exams which can be answered after completion of Telecommunication Engineering so that I can take up space science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  15. List of entrance exams to get admission in M.Sc Forensic Science? Syllabus of entrance exam and cut off marks for it?
  16. Which entrance exams do I have to answer to opt for space engineering course? Details about Syllabus, qualifications and exam centers?
  17. Which entrance exams are available after completing diploma course from NTTF Bangalore? List of engineering colleges available fro NTTF students?
  18. Entrance exams with syllabus to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics -- [New]
15th October 2017, 07:35 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: List of Diploma Engineering entrance exams with syllabus? Is there any major entrance exam for it?

There are no any entrance exams conducted by any university for admission in diploma courses. There are procedures of direct admission so no need to worry.

List of some of the universities to pursue Diploma in India are as follows:-
Government Polytechnic, Mumbai
Address: 49, Kherwadi, A.Y.Jung Marg, Bandra (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051

K. J. Somaiya Polytechnic
Address: Near Somaiya Running Track, Vidyanagar, Vidya Vihar East, Vidyavihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400077

Aalim Muhammed Salegh Polytechnic College
Address: "NIZARA EDUCATIONAL CAMPUS" AVADI I.A.F.,, Muthapudupet, CHENNAI, Tamil Nadu 600055

Pimpri Chinchwad Polytechnic
Address: Sector No. 26, Pradhikaran, Near Akurdi Railway Station, Nigdi,, Pimpri- Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411044

Shreeyash Polytechnic, Aurangabad
Address: Gut no.258(P), Satara tanda, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431005

Anjuman Polytechnic -Sadar, Nagpur
Address: Near Ajuman Complex, Sadar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440001

Vivekanand Education Society's Polytechnic
Address: Sindhi Society, Chembur, Mumbai, 400071

Vidyalankar Polytechnic
Address: Vidyalankar Campus, Vidyalankar College Marg,Wadala (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400037

Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
Address: H R Mahajani Marg, Matunga, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400031
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?