4th January 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams with syllabus to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics

I have completed 10th and after it want to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics course. Please send me list of entrance exams available for it with syllabus.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams and colleges to study Diploma in Electronics (Microprocessor)
  2. Streams available to study in B.Tech for Diploma student of Industrial Electronics?
  3. How can I study Diploma in Industrial Electronics being a 12th MCVC(Mechanical Technology) candidate?
  4. Procedure to study Diploma in Digital Electronics course? List of entrance exams and fee for it?
  5. List of entrance exams with syllabus to study Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation course
  6. List of government Polytechnic colleges of Bihar providing Diploma in Industrial Electronics? Rank required in entrance exam to get this stream?
  7. How to study Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering? Where to apply for it?
  8. List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Mining course? Important dates, syllabus and pattern of entrance exams?
  9. Admission in IIT-Bombay for Diploma in Industrial Electronics student?
  10. Entrance exams available to study BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges, entrance exams and syllabus to study PG Diploma in Mass Communication
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics in Walchand College of Engineering?
  13. Can I take admission for degree after diploma in industrial electronics?
  14. Which course is better between EIE, Industrial Engineering, ECE, and EEE after Diploma in Industrial Electronics?
  15. What is the admission procedure followed to apply for diploma in electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Diploma Engineering entrance exams with syllabus? Is there any major entrance exam for it?
  17. What are the career opportunities after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Industrial Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How many Diploma in Industrial Electronics seats are available Walchand College of Engineering?
14th January 2018, 06:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams with syllabus to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics

Entrance Examinations for pursuing Diploma in Industrial Electronics course and its syllabus:

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "12th Class" with 10+2 pattern with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

In general, reputed universities conduct their own entrance examination's for giving admission into this Diploma in Industrial Electronics course.

So, I request you to choose the best college which offers this Diploma in Industrial Electronics course and then appear in its own entrance examination.

The syllabus of this course consists of,
* Value Education
* Core Courses (Regarding Electronics)
* Skill Based Electives
* English Language
* Environmental Studies
* Major based Electives
* Extension Activities..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?