18th April 2017, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

List of best competitive exams to attend after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Hi , My name is Rohit Raj Gupta. I am a student of Diploma Engineering.
I wanted to knowwhat should i do after completing my Diploma course.
I also Now about LEET, AMIE, B-TECH. But the thing is as most of my friends are doing IIT after qualifying JEE Mains and after doing IIT their future is secured they will get job or placement. If they are unsuccessful then they can go for GATE examination after that all set for them.

So my question is, Is there any course available after Diploma in Civil engineering which is as secure as JEE Mains which can give me a bright future and a great job. If it is then tell me about the competitive exam for which i need preparation to get the job.

Related Questions:
  1. List of competitive exams to write after completion of mechanical diploma course?
  2. List of competitive exams which can be given after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma course?
  3. List of competitive exams which can be given after Diploma engineering?
  4. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  5. What are the further studies options after Diploma in Electrical Engineering other than B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible to attend Group exams if I have completed diploma and doing B.E Civil engineering third year?
  7. For which Competitive Exams I am eligible to apply for after completion of 12th Class?
  8. What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  9. What can we do next after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Which exam to give to pursue a government job after B.Tech IT?
  11. List of Competitive Exams which I can appear for after completion of BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the qualification required to apply for common course entrance exams after completion diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. When admission will be started for Diploma in Civil Engineering course at Bangalore?
  14. List of best books to prepare for electrical diploma competitive exams?
  15. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Which all competitive exams can a BSc student apply for? Can I attend CAT, MAT, NAT exam?
  17. After completion of diploma in civil engineering which exam can we attend for police job?
  18. What to do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
21st April 2017, 11:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best competitive exams to attend after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

You can too apply for JEE mains on the basis of diploma in civil engineering. If you think JEE is the best option, then it is available you also. Hence, don't count yourself not eligible for it.

You can also take admission through lateral entry in B.Tech civil engineering and then apply for GATE after completion. Hence, there is no way you are having any lesser opportunities.
20th June 2017, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of best competitive exams to attend after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

What kind of preparation should I do for MPSC examination during diploma course in Civil engineering?

Plzz Guide me well for this
15th May 2018, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

The best competitive exams to attend after completion of diploma civil engineering
28th June 2019, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

After diploma in CE is that any pwd exam would be taken?
28th January 2020, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm a student of diploma civil engineering. I have no idea of competitive exams after diploma. Please which competitive exams can I apply after diploma to get a job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?