2nd September 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

List of engineering colleges which I can apply if I have 76% marks in diploma course?

Sir/Mam,

My name is ashok. im pursuing diploma in electronics nd comm. so i would like to know which clg will b better for me. I have 76% aggregate. Can someone please give me the list of best of colleges which I can apply? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur University for getting admission in degree after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges to enroll in diploma engineering after completion of SSC with 78.55% marks?
  3. List of top colleges I can apply for with 94% marks? I'm doing final year diploma(Mechanical engineering)
  4. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  5. List of colleges within Gujarat and number of seats for admission to lateral entry in Civil and Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?
  6. What is the marks requirement in mechanical diploma course to get the admission in best colleges for doing Engineering?
  7. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. List of best colleges offering diploma in automobile engineering? What is the procedure to apply for the course?
  9. Cutoff marks required in DCECE to study Diploma in Civil Engineering? List of reputed colleges in Bihar?
  10. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur? Can I get admission with 78.24% marks?
  11. List of engineering colleges I can apply for with 63% marks in Intermediate?
  12. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  13. List of best colleges to do B.E Electronics and communication in Tamil Nadu after completion of Diploma?
  14. Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) being a student of Diploma in E&TC? List of colleges in U.P.?
  15. How many seats are vacant in B.Tech Lateral Entry?
  16. Information about BSc Engineering? I am a diploma Holder
  17. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for B.E. programme in IIT being a diploma Mechanical Engineer? Top B.E. colleges for diploma holder?
2nd September 2015, 06:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of engineering colleges which I can apply if I have 76% marks in diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

My name is ashok. im pursuing diploma in electronics nd comm. so i would like to know which clg will b better for me. I have 76% aggregate. Can someone please give me the list of best of colleges which I can apply? Awaiting for the answer.
List of the diploma college in India where you can do diploma in ECE:-

Bhagwant University
Address : Sikar Road, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305004
Phone : 093513 41930

Kalinga Institute of Mining Engineering and Technology
Address : Angul, Odisha 759124
Phone : 099381 51378

Mumbai Institute Of Information Technology
Address : Station Rd, Sector 11, Shanti Nagar, Mira Road East
MIRA Rd, Maharashtra 401107, Phone : 022 6561 2883

Orissa School of Mining Engineering
Address : N.H. No- 6, Keonjhar, Odisha 758001
Phone : 06766 256832

Gujarat Technological University
Address : K-6 Circle, E-4 Electronic Estate, G.I.D.C, Sector - 26
Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382028, Phone : 079 2326 7800

Jharkhand Rai University
Address : City Centre, National Highway-75, Road No. 6
Ashok Nagar, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834002, Phone : 0651 224 2139

Anurag Engineering College
Address : Ananthagiri (V), Kodad (M), Telangana 508206
Phone : 086832 72555

Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University
Address : North Park Avenue, Sector 8, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh 490009
Phone : 0788 22613311
2nd September 2015, 11:51 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of engineering colleges which I can apply if I have 76% marks in diploma course?

List of engineering colleges in which you can apply after scoring 76% marks in diploma course :

A.B.M.S.P's Anantrao Pawar College of Engineering and Research
ABMSP’s College of Engineering & Research Logo
S.No. 103, Shahu College Road, Laxminagar, Parvati Ramana,
Pune, Maharashtra
(020) 24218959

A.B.R. College of Engineering and Technology
ABR Nagar, Chinairlapadu Village, Kandukur Road, Kanigiri,
Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh

A.D. Patel Institute of Technology - ADIT
Vitthal Udyognaga
Vallabh Vidyanagar, Gujarat
(02692) 233680

Adusumilli Vijaya Institute of Technology and Research Centre (AVTR)
Maisireddypally Village, Bommalaramaram Mandal
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

There are numerous other colleges also for engineering admission after such score.
11th September 2015, 01:46 AM
Jitu.vide
Member+

There is no comparison with your marks. Just give the entrance exams for diploma engineering or complete admission procedure. You will get best college according to your marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?