19th December 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

List of Computer courses to do after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

comuter cources
computer cources after diploma in mechanical engeenearing

19th December 2011, 01:37 PM
meenakshikailasam

Default Re: List of Computer courses to do after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

HDCA,computer faculty training(CFT),DCA,PGDCA
19th December 2011, 03:08 PM
jayparikh

Smile Re: List of Computer courses to do after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
comuter cources
computer cources after diploma in mechanical engeenearing
List of Computer courses to do after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hi friend,

Following computer courses will help you in your field:-

-C

-C++

-JAVA

-CAD

-AUTOCAD

-HTML(To build your website)

Learn as much as possible . As these all will help you in one and another way.

For any other query, please post it here.

best of luck

regards.
19th December 2011, 05:17 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Computer courses to do after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

dear friend,
After completion completion of diploma in mechanical engineering you can go for computer course like-

Auto CAD:-

AutoCAD is the most powerful and the most popular AUTOMATIC COMPUTER AIDED Drafting Program. This course will help you to unlock AutoCAD's power to do your designing and drafting work, quickly and easily.

Salient Features

* With AutoCAD, you can draw 2D Drawings as well as 3D Models with Rendering.
* AutoCAD is also useful in Mechanical Drafting, Architectural Drawing, Interior Designing, etc.
* The main feature of AutoCAD is not only to create drawings but drawings with proper dimensions and scale.

Application

*Interior Designing.
*Architectural Engineering.
*Mechanical Engineering.
*Electrical Designing.

So go for it..

All the best.
3rd January 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

After complition of Diploma in computer science, which courses available to do?
29th January 2012, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

hi,
i am doing diploma in computer science..... i want to go australia........can i do any course there ????
16th February 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

wat are the courses which can be done after diploma in instrumentation & control engineering? Evn suggest the institutes from goa for the course
11th March 2012, 02:08 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

AutoCAD is the most powerful and the most popular AUTOMATIC COMPUTER AIDED Drafting Program. This course will help you to unlock AutoCAD's power to do your designing and drafting work, quickly and easily.Salient FeaturesWith AutoCAD, you can draw 2D Drawings as well as 3D Models with Rendering.AutoCAD is also useful in Mechanical Drafting, Architectural Drawing, Interior Designing, etc.The main feature of AutoCAD is not only to create drawings but drawings with proper dimensions and scale.
good luck
25th March 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

what after diploma mechanical engg
4th June 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

which course are available after the diploma mechanical
15th July 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

which subject's are including in computer diploma engineering ???????
19th July 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

is autocat is good and i got good sallery by this course please tell
19th October 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

after complt diploma in production engg ................which course is helpful for good job
24th December 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

List the computer coures we need to do after completing diploma in electrical and electronics.
19th March 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I have 7 yrs experience in Mechanical Drafting field. I want to learn any new software which is better for me. please give suggestions. I had pipelines, gas plant and Civil works also.
11th April 2014, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

which is the better courses to be conduct after diploma in mechanical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?