4th March 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing MS from abroad universities?

I am pursuing the 8th sem computer science engg after the june my degree programme will be over. then i want to go abroad to study master programme in usa with 100% scholarship. so give me ful detail about gre and tofel that how to prepare and when the examination will be held? and how much score require for gre and tofel? and give me best institute list in my city ahmedabad,gujarat,india.and which best university for engineering in usa?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  2. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  4. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
  6. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  7. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List of reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  10. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  11. List of universities offering B.Tech course in Abroad for 12th Science student? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Eligibility to study MBBS/Post Graduation in ENT in Abroad if completed BDS in India? List of universities with admission procedure?
  13. Reputed universities which offer B.Pharmacy to Diploma holder in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  16. What is the procedure followed for joining universities abroad to continue doing research after completion of M.Tech in CSE? -- [New]
  17. How can I continue my further education in top universities at U.S.A , U.K or Canada? What's the applying procedure?
  18. Procedure to apply for MS in abroad without any Entrance Exam? List of good universities in India for MS course? How to apply for MS course in these universities?
4th March 2016, 08:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing MS from abroad universities?

To do MS course in Abroad after completion of your B.E Computer Science Engineering course, you must have to appear in GRE (not mandatory) and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities. To get admission in top universities, you must have to score more than 300 marks in GRE and at least 7 bands in TOEFL/IELTS examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?