8th November 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Need guidance regarding job options for Diploma students without Maths?

I want a job as soon as possibile. I am 12th pass. So please guide me regarding job options for me with diploma course without maths?

15th November 2015, 08:51 PM
7Arrows

Default Re: Need guidance regarding job options for Diploma students without Maths?

Actually you have not mentioned that in which stream you have done your diploma.

So, its little difficult to suggest you any particular field.

The thing that you can do is find the related job according to the field in which you have

done the diploma for that you can visit Naukari.com

But keep one thing in mind if you want to get good salary then it will be better for you

to first complete the degree course in the same stream in which you have done your

diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?