17th November 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Need information about getting admission for Diploma course in Music through distance education?

I want to join diploma course in music through distance education. So please give the details about getting admission in the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to get admission for studying Distance Diploma in Music course in SPS Telugu University?
  2. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  3. Details of Universities offering diploma course in Carnatic music by distance education in English or Tamil medium?
  4. Detailed information and admission procedure to study Distance Diploma in Pharmacy course?
  5. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  6. How can I get admission in diploma in interior designing course from distance education
  7. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma Automobile course(Approved by AICTE)?
  9. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineering through distance education?
  10. Detailed information about Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course through distance education?
  11. How to do distance education after completing diploma?
  12. Information about distance education diploma electrical engineering college
  13. List of colleges under Delhi University which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering course through distance education in Southern Delhi?
  14. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  15. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  16. What is the procedure followed to do civil diploma through distance education?
  17. How useful it is to do Diploma course in Music?
  18. Detailed information about PG Diploma in Learning Disabilities course through Distance Education?
5th April 2016, 02:46 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about getting admission for Diploma course in Music through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join diploma course in music through distance education. So please give the details about getting admission in the course?

The aspirant can study the Diploma in Music course through distance mode in The School of Distance Education Andhra University. The eligibility to study the course is that the candidate should have completed 15 years of age during admission to the course. The duration of the course is 2 years. The medium of education is English. The fee for the course is Rs 4,000.

The admissions will be made during June – August every year. You have to contact the Office of the School of Distance Education or Study Centre for other details. The website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?