29th March 2017, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Which PG Diploma course should I apply at BHU? When should I apply?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of B.Com and after it want to study any Post Graduate Diploma course from BHU. Which course should I apply for it? When should I apply?

31st March 2017, 12:41 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which PG Diploma course should I apply at BHU? When should I apply?

It solely your prerogative that to which course of PGDM you want to apply in the BHU.

Firstly, you have to decide which course you want to pursue, then go to the website of the BHU to be confirmed that whether the course is offered in the BHU or not.

If yes, then apply for that when the notification comes. Generally the notification comes in the month of March and the entrance test is held in the month of May-June.

If no, then apply in some other college if you don't want to compromise with the subject of interest.
31st March 2017, 12:16 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which PG Diploma course should I apply at BHU? When should I apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in final year of B.Com and after it want to study any Post Graduate Diploma course from BHU. Which course should I apply for it? When should I apply?

You can choose any one of the PG Diploma course which are given below at BHU.

PG Diploma in Business Administration
PG Diploma in Manuscriptology
PG Diploma in Communication Skills (English)
PG Diploma in Journalism
PG Diploma in Travel Management
PG Diploma in Corporate Secretaryship
PG Diploma in Industrial & Intellectual Property Law
PG Diploma in Business Economics
PG Diploma in Gender & Women Studies
PG Diploma in Conflict Management & Development

You can apply to the course after completion of your graduation. You can find the details in the BHU website link, the website link is given here for your reference Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?