29th March 2017, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Which stream of PG Diploma should I choose at VLCC Institute of Beauty & Nutrition, Pune? How to get admission?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Pharmacy and now want to study a Post Graduate Diploma from VLCC Institute of Beauty & Nutrition, Pune. Which stream should I choose? How to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  2. List of top colleges in India offering Cosmetology course?
  3. Is there is any course related to cosmetology for a B.Tech graduate?
  4. Which college is best in Delhi for pursuing Diploma in Cosmetology?
  5. Where is the college in Mumbai in Cosmatology?
  6. College offering M.Pharma in Cosmeticology?
  7. Is there any degree in India based on beauty and cosmetic line?
  8. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  9. Is it possible to do PG in Nutrition & Deitician in Pune after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  10. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  11. Cosmetology Colleges, Courses and Exams after B.Pharmacy -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
  13. Admission details for the MSc Applied Nutrition course at National Institute of Nutrition? Last date of filling the form and syllabus of the exam?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in M.Sc. Degree in Food & Nutrition in abroad?
  15. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  16. How can I do PG diploma in sports injuries & nutrition course at Apollo hospital in Hyderabad?
  17. Is there any exam for getting admission in National Institute of Nutrition Hyderabad for doing MSc course? What is the criteria for the exam?
  18. Can I pursue PhD in Nutrition after 24 years of completing M.Sc in Nutrition from National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad?
31st March 2017, 12:27 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which stream of PG Diploma should I choose at VLCC Institute of Beauty & Nutrition, Pune? How to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Pharmacy and now want to study a Post Graduate Diploma from VLCC Institute of Beauty & Nutrition, Pune. Which stream should I choose? How to get admission?

There are various courses available in VLCC Institute in regular and correspondence mode. You can choose the course based on your skill and interest. You have to contact the VLCC Institute in Pune for taking admission in any one of the course. The admission will be done once you pay the fees for the course. The VLCC Institute website link is Click Here. The courses are given below;

Diploma in Cosmetology
Certificate Course in Hair Design
Diploma in Hair Design
Art of Makeup
Professional Makeup
Bridal Makeup
Media Makeup
Certificate course in Weight Management & Slimming Therapies
Diploma in Dietetics, Health & Nutrition
Diploma in Beauty Culture
Certificate course in Beauty Culture
Diploma in Spa Therapies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?