4th February 2015, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for D.Arch student?

hello
i am doing diploma in architecture d.arch..
now i am in 2nd year..................
my question is can i appear in jelet
exam for doing b.tech in civil??????

4th February 2015, 09:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for D.Arch student?

No, you cannot appear in JELET examination without completion of three years Diploma course. Only candidates who have passed Diploma examination with not less than aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ST) marks from an AICTE approved institution are eligible to appear in JELET examination. Since, you are in second year of three years Diploma course, you are not eligible to appear in JELET examination.
4th February 2015, 10:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for D.Arch student?

Sorry, you are only eligible for B.Arch as you have done Diploma in Architecture. Lateral entry admission is only given to those candidates who have got Diploma in same stream. You are not eligible for the stream which is totally different from what you have studied in your Diploma course. Therefore, if you have interest in joining a Bachelor course then it will be B.Arch only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?