27th August 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

List of jobs which we can get after completion of computer engineering diploma?

Sir iam complete diploma in computer engineering please tell me about will i get job on diploma base and how much salary up to i received? Can you please list me down all the jobs which I can apply for next? Awaiting to get the response soon.

Thank you!

27th August 2016, 11:35 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of jobs which we can get after completion of computer engineering diploma?

List of jobs which we can get after completion of Computer Engineering Diploma:-

Aerospace Engineer

Aggriculture Engineer

Automotive Engineer

Biomedical Engineer

Chemical Engineer

Civil Engineer

Computer Engineer

Drafting and Design Engineer

Electrical Engineer

Environmental Engineer

Geological Engineer

Marine Engineer

Mechanical Engineer

Petroleum Engineer

Software Engineer.
28th August 2016, 11:47 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of jobs which we can get after completion of computer engineering diploma?

List of jobs which we can get after completion of computer engineering diploma are given below.

JOB SECTOR
  • Database Management Companies
  • Design Support Firms
  • Order Processing
  • Stock Exchange
  • Simulations Manufacturers
  • Data Communications Companies
  • E-Commerce Industry

JOB PROFILE
  • Computer Engineer
  • Consultants
  • Database Administrator
  • Research Analyst
  • System and Security Administrator
  • Data Communication Analyst
  • Professor

SALARY
  • 3,00,000 – 8,00,000 lakhs per annum
28th August 2016, 01:12 PM
veera7385
Junior Member+

List of jobs after completion of diploma in computer engineering

>>Infosys
>>HCL
>>TCS
>>Dell
>>Delphi
>>HP

etc.,

You will get more opportunities if you pursue bachelor course after diploma in computer engineering.
28th August 2016, 01:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir iam complete diploma in computer engineering please tell me about will i get job on diploma base and how much salary up to i received? Can you please list me down all the jobs which I can apply for next? Awaiting to get the response soon.

Thank you!
The aspirant can get following jobs after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering;

- Trainee – Web support – Arya Omnitalk Wireless Solutions Pvt. Ltd - Official Website
- Non Voice – Wipro Bps - Official Website
- Voice Process – Sutherland Global Services - Official Website
- Computer Hardware Engineer – Technet Solutions, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Assistant – System Administrator – Arun Excello - Official Website
- Operator - B.S. Abdur Rahman University - Official Website

- For more job details you can check the indeed job portal, the website link is Click Here
28th August 2016, 05:52 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

After Diploma in Computer Science you have a lot of job opportunities in the IT industry also you can find openings as software engineers, system developers and programmers.

You can find a job after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering in following fields:-

->>Computer Hardware Industry

->>Computer Service Industry

->>Web Designing and publishing

->>Electronics and Communication Industries

->>Networking and maintenance industries

->>Consultancy Services

->>Software Development Industries.
28th August 2016, 11:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

After completing diploma in computer engineering you can choose Junior Programmer jobs in any software development firms. Database administrator and technical support jobs are also available for the candidates. The government also recruits diploma holders in Railways.

Candidates can also apply for jobs in abroad. There are options like Creative Web Designer, Trainee Programmer and other vacancies in various MNC's. Further studies will help you to widen your career opportunities along with high remuneration. The candidates can find jobs in PSU like SAIL, GAIL and in public sectors companies like CDIT or CDAC.

The salary depends on various factors like the employer who offers you the job, it also depends on your post and experience. Diploma in computer engineering has a good scope in the market but, if you want to go for job just after your diploma course then at first you will get a salary of minimum Rs. 8,000 - Rs. 12,000 per month. It may increase further as per your experience and work ability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?