10th June 2016, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the field in engineering after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have completed my diploma in Electronics and communication i want to change my field for my B.tech
For which field should i go.? Can you please provide me your valuable suggestion on this?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. Change of branch in engineering after completing diploma in ECE?
  3. Need suggestion regarding the courses which i can pursue after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. ECE specialization is available in MS or not?
  5. Is it possible for stream change after diploma engineering?
  6. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  7. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  8. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  9. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  10. What can I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  11. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course?
  12. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure followed to do aeronautical engineering in abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  14. What is the procedure followed for studying abroad after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  15. Which field is best for me in Navy after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  16. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  18. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
10th June 2016, 08:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change the field in engineering after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?

No, it is not possible to change to another stream for pursuing Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course in ECE from an AICTE recognised institution. You need to pursue the Engineering course in the same stream in which you have pursued your Diploma course. Being a Diploma holder in ECE, you can get direct admission in second year of Engineering course through Lateral Entry admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?