23rd December 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after my diploma in electronics and communication?

What should I do after my diploma in electronics and communication? What are the next steps I can take up? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer on this soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  3. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  4. Is it possible for me to get admission in any of the course if I have 2 backlogs in diploma electronics and communication course?
  5. What should I do and from where after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Which books to prefer?
  6. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  7. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  8. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  9. What can I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  10. Procedure to get jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  12. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  14. What should I do after my diploma in electronics and communication? -- [New]
  15. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  16. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to do B.E EEE after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  18. How to do IPS after finishing diploma in electronics and communication
23rd December 2015, 09:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after my diploma in electronics and communication?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies or you can do a job. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies, you can opt for B.E/B.Tech course. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma course can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course through Lateral Entry admission process by appearing in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. If you are interested to do a job, you can find many job opportunities in both private and public sector companies.
24th December 2015, 06:14 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Electronics and Communication has better future opportunity. After diploma degree you have two better options :-

* JOBS.

* HIGHER STUDIES.

If you are interested in jobs you can appear for entrance examination conducted by some of PSU's, Railway for recruitment of candidates as JE.

But, in case of higher studies after diploma degree you will be eligible to pursue B.Tech/B.E course through Lateral Entry.

So, select among these options in which you are more interested.
24th December 2015, 09:07 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

The best career option for you will be to go for higher studies. You can pursue Bachelor's degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering for better career and job opportunities.

How to get admission:

Diploma holders can apply for LEET exam. LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. You can appear for this exam and pass to get admission directly in second year of engineering. For this exam, you must have at least 60% marks in diploma.

You can also apply for Joint Entrance Exam Main for admission in NITs or government engineering college. Last date to apply for JEE 2016 is 31st December, 2015.
28th December 2015, 08:54 PM
monikasiri

You have two options to do after your diploma.Either to study further like doing Engineering and open degree or to do a job.Doing a job will pay you salary from 6000-15,000.Your experience may add up after some years.As you are a Electronics and Communicational Engineering students,it is suggestible to opt Government jobs.

If you want to study further,you should attend lateral entry examination like ECEt,JLET,DET. These exams help you to join in second year of Engineering.The other option is to do open degree.You can do it from any university near by.You should provide Xerox copies of diploma certificates.You can also do job and simultaneously study open degree as you just go to college for examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?