13th April 2017, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed to apply for diploma in electronics?

What is the admission procedure followed to apply for diploma in electronics? Can you please guide me with the step by step procedure which I need to follow? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for distance education in diploma course in Electrical and Electronics?
  2. Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?
  3. Procedure to apply for a job in CBI after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  5. Procedure for admission in air hostess diploma after completion of diploma in electronics?
  6. Am I eligible to do B.E in Electronics after completion of diploma in Electrical?
  7. Can I apply for National Power Training Institute, Badarpur after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 67% marks?
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. How to get admission in AMIE after passing diploma in electronics engineering
  10. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  11. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma(electronics) in VJTI after completing diploma ETC? What is the procedure?
  12. Is it possible for me to get admission for diploma after completion of 12th?
  13. Procedure to pursue Diploma in Genetics for a Diploma (ECE) Candidate?
  14. Admission Procedure for joining Degree course in IIT after Diploma?
  15. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure to follow for doing diploma in Electrical and Electronics in correspondence mode?
  17. Diploma in IT holder can take admission in B.Tech Computer or Electronics and Communication?
  18. Procedure for getting lateral admission in BE Electronics in Mumbai?
14th April 2017, 10:36 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed to apply for diploma in electronics?

To apply for admission to Diploma in Electronics course, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognized board. You need to appear in your state level Diploma entrance examination and qualify the examination to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Electronics course and some colleges also offer admission in Diploma in Electronics course on basis of 10th standard board examination marks.
15th April 2017, 10:10 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed to apply for diploma in electronics?

Diploma is three year duration course from a recognised institute.

The required minimum qualification to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

Candidates are also eligible to get admission after 12th through lateral entry.

So, you have to appear for entrance examination and qualify in examination for admission in course of your choice.
15th April 2017, 03:59 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Students who have passed the 10th Standard or 12th Standard(Mathematics Stream) are eligible to apply for Diploma in Electronics.

Diploma in Electronics is a 3 years long programme and the same was divided into six semesters.

Diploma in Electronics course defines about Electronics systems, electronic circuits, Communication engineering, signal systems, VLSI etc.,

Most of institutes are offering direct admission for Diploma in Electronics course without any entrance exams. Directly we can approach the Institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?