19th November 2016, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my Certificate after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering from EIILM University?

Respected Sir, I am Balbir Singh and I have done Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Moscot Institute Solan, Himachal Perdesh under EIILM University. I have D.M.C marksheet but I couldn't get my Diploma certificate so how can I get my Certificate after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering? It is very urgent because I am applying for MNC companies. Please answer as soon as possible.
E-mail id- [email protected] , [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is EIILM university recognized university by graduation? Can I do B.Ed from MDU
  2. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  3. Is EIILM university certificate student eligible for government job?
  4. Whether EIILM University is affiliated with UGC, AICTE & DDE? Is it beneficial to do Civil Engineering Diploma course in EIILM University? Can I apply for Government jobs?
  5. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  6. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  7. What should I do next after completion of diploma in electronics and communications engineering if I don't want to do BE course?
  8. Can i take admission in B.Tech after completing mechanical engineering course from EIILM university?
  9. Can I take admission in B.Tech after completing mechanical engineering course from EIILM university?
  10. What are the job opportunities for me in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  11. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  13. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  14. Can I join BSc direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for student visa with B.A certificate from EIILM University for further studies in Canada, Newzealand or Australia?
  16. What is the physical qualification needed to do Electronics and Communication Engineering
  17. Can I get admission in LLB in Rajasthan University in Jaipur after completing B.A from EIILM?
  18. B.Com degree from EIILM University is valid for SSC Investigator post?

23rd November 2016, 10:52 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get my Certificate after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering from EIILM University?

First of all you must get in touch with your University to get the certificate. Apart from that if possible for you, then visit there & meet the principal. He will be the right person to guide you about the same.

4th December 2017, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get my Certificate after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering from EIILM University?

Respected Sir, I am Roopkumar and I have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from P.I.E.T. panchkula haryana under EIILM University. I have D.M.E marksheet but I couldn't get my Diploma certificate so how can I get my Certificate after completing Mechanical Engineering? It is very urgent because I am applying for MNC companies. Please answer as soon as possible.
E-mail [email protected]

3rd January 2018, 09:14 PM
sairamvtu

It is not difficult to get your certificate. Because it is yours. If there are no backlogs for you then then they will provide with no issues. So Immediately you contact with your college management and explain your situation to them. Then they will provide you the certificate.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?