29th January 2015, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue 3rd year via diploma when doing Architecture degree?

I have completed my 2 years of architecture in degree programme.

Can i do 3rd year through diploma and get diploma in architecture?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Architecture after studying diploma civil 3rd semester?
  2. Can I do BSc after doing diploma in Architecture? Can I directly join 2nd year after diploma?
  3. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  4. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  5. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  6. Can I take admission in 3rd year degree after completing 3rd year diploma?
  7. Degree or Diploma in Architecture which qualification is required for brighter future?
  8. Is there any college in Tamil Nadu for one year Diploma in Architecture?
  9. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma architecture assistantship
  10. One year diploma in Architecture is equivalent to 3 years diploma?
  11. How to do Architecture after civil diploma?
  12. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  13. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Degree in Interior designing possible after Diploma in Architecture?
  15. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  16. Best colleges in India for Diploma to degree admission and their entrance exams?
  17. Can I get 2nd year Architecture after diploma? I have passed diploma in Architecture
  18. Architecture after diploma in Civil engineering?
30th January 2015, 06:35 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue 3rd year via diploma when doing Architecture degree?

No, it is not possible to get Diploma degree by directly studying 3rd year of Diploma course. Only candidates who have pursued their three years Diploma course from a recognised institution are eligible to get Diploma degree. Since, you have pursued 2 years Architecture degree program, I suggest you to continue with the same degree course until the completion of the entire course, so, that you can get Bachelor's degree certificate. Without studying 3 years Diploma course, you can get Diploma in Architecture degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?