22nd January 2016, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Tech in Computer science after diploma in Mechanical engineering?

I want to do B.Tech computer science after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering it is possible

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago? -- [New]
  2. Mr. Ummend Singh Bhati Group of College is AICTE accredited or not?
  3. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  4. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech in IT or Computer Science after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  6. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.?
  7. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  8. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  9. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  10. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  11. Cutoff marks for Tezpur University B.Tech in Mechanical and Computer Science engineering? Will I get mechanical engineering in that university after scoring 25 in AIEEE
  12. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  13. How to join in computer science engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  15. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  16. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  17. Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completion of B.Tech from Computer Science?
  18. List of undergraduate courses in IGNOU open university? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd January 2016, 11:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Tech in Computer science after diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do B.Tech computer science after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering it is possible
No, diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidates are not eligible for B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in Computer Science Engineering with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
23rd January 2016, 07:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Tech in Computer science after diploma in Mechanical engineering?

No, you are not eligible to pursue B.Tech Computer Science Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. To be eligible to pursue B.Tech Computer Science Engineering course, you must have completed12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects or three years Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course from a recognised board. So, being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder, you are not eligible to pursue B.Tech Computer Science Engineering course.
23rd January 2016, 07:36 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can go for the bachelor's in computer science just after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering. For your kind information i want to tell you that if you go for the bachelor's after completion of your diploma then you will get direct admission in second year. Henceforth your course duration will reduced to three years only. But my suggestion to you is that you should make your career in a particular line. If you have completed your diploma in mechanical then you should prefer same stream for the bachelor's also.
23rd January 2016, 11:21 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, it is possible to study the B.Tech in Computer Science after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. The eligibility for lateral entry to the B.Tech course is a 3 year diploma course with 60% marks. The aspirant has to appear for entrance examinations for the admission. The aspirant has to check the details in the college website for more details. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in the following colleges,
12th August 2017, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I go for btech in Mechanical engineering after my diploma in Computer and Hardware engineering?
7th September 2017, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

It is a possible to do B.Tech in other branches after diploma in mechanical engineering?
Please answer me fast.
Please contact me in email
[email protected]
13th September 2017, 01:16 PM
kunalroy89

If you haven't done 12th before diploma,then you will not be eligible for stream changing from Diploma to B.Tech. Even if you manage to do so in any private college through some means,it will be problematic for your career. Especially for Computer Science engineer where results from class 10th are asked for.
12th October 2017, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Tech in Information technology after diploma in computer science and engineering?
12th October 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Tech in information technology after diploma in computer science and engineering.
12th October 2017, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Tech in information technology after diploma in computer science and engineering.
24th November 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get or is it even possible to get a degree course for Science with my Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
28th June 2019, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for degree in computer engineering after completing diploma mechanical engineering? If yes than which procedure I followed?
7th September 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Can i join robotics engineering after completing diploma in computer science
29th October 2019, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Now I am completing my diploma mechanical course I can able to do computer science engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?