2nd February 2016, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Certificate diploma course in counseling and guidance from DU after PG in Psychology from RU?

Hello sir, I have done my pg (psychology) in 2013 from Rajasthan university. Now I want to do certificate diploma course in counseling and guidance from DU. l want to know the fee structure, duration and right time of admission in 2016? Kindly delight me for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do next after Master in Guidance & Counselling Psychology to become a Professional Psychologist?
  2. Can i do Psychology after 12th with Sociology subject?
  3. Suitable course in post graduation or diploma in Psychology after advanced diploma in counseling and psychotherapy?
  4. Any HNC/HND course in Psychology in UK? Which are the diploma or certificate courses in Psychology?
  5. Which course i should choose in Child and Adolescent Psychology?
  6. Career after BA with applied psychology and education as major subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is a PG in Commerce eligible to pursue a Masters in Counseling Psychology ?
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  9. List courses except MDS after the completion of BDS degree?
  10. TNOU M.Sc in Psychology 2nd Year Counselling And Behaviour Modification Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. How to do the course in Psychology? I did my certificate course in learning disability
  12. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  13. Is it necessary to pursue Science to study M.A. in Counseling Psychology?
  14. How to do Psychology or certificate course after doing B.A interior designing?
  15. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  16. Is it possible to study Diploma in Psychology just after 10th?
  17. What should I do after post graduation in Psychology?
  18. Is PG Diploma in Counseling Psychology acceptable in foreign universities?

18th February 2016, 11:44 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Certificate diploma course in counseling and guidance from DU after PG in Psychology from RU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have done my pg (psychology) in 2013 from Rajasthan university. Now I want to do certificate diploma course in counseling and guidance from DU. l want to know the fee structure, duration and right time of admission in 2016? Kindly delight me for the same.
The course is available in Delhi University (self financing courses). The duration of the course is 3 months. The course includes extra 15 days of internship programme. The course fee is Rs 2200/-. The website links are given below;
Click here
Click here
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 16052014_Adult.pdf(2.41 MB, 222 views)

9th June 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Certificate diploma course in counseling and guidance from DU after PG in Psychology from RU?

Sir kindly let me know about the eligibility for the same course please and that is certificate in counseling and guidance.

9th June 2019, 02:34 AM
Ankita1395

Sir, kindly do let me know the edibility criteria for the same course and that is certificate in counseling and guidance from du.

29th October 2019, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to get my diploma in guidance and counselling. Kindly suggest me the name of university and eligibility for it

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?