10th August 2013, 01:35 AM
latabhate

Is it possible to be a part of NASA? I have done B.E in electronics and telecommunication

sir i did b.e in electronics and telecommunication with 59.66% and m.tech in optoelectronics with 1st division. Is it possible to be a part of nasa and isro with these qualification or i have to increase my qualification. what i have to do, is their any chance for me to be an astronaut....plz sir suggest me the way.....

Related Questions:
10th August 2013, 11:24 AM
axcent

Default Re: Is it possible to be a part of NASA? I have done B.E in electronics and telecommunication

no it is not possible because your course is not related to that it is different i think still u have to increase your qualification you should have taken aeronautical course that would have helped u a lot if u really feel you will get selected then you can apply nothing wrong in trying
10th August 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to be a part of NASA? I have done B.E in electronics and telecommunication

Not an astronaut coz it needs aeronautical engineering. You could serve a different purpose in ISRO. good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?