31st January 2016, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a better job with better salary after completion of diploma course?

If I did national Diploma in internal auditing will i earn a bit of cash were i can afford 2 buy a nice car n house? Which type of jobs I can apply for the same? Can you please guide me on this? Awaiting to get the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Type of job and salary offered after completing diploma in IT? Details about web designing course and its scope?
  2. Which diploma course I can choose after completion of 10th standard which provide me confirm job with good salary?
  3. Which field I can search for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical to get higher salary?
  4. Diploma in computer science being a very poor student?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in IT? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?
  6. What to do for getting job after Diploma in ONGC? What would be the salary for Diploma holder?
  7. What we can do after completion of Diploma in ECE to get a good job?
  8. How to get job in ISRO after completion of Diploma in EE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. What should I do after Diploma in Electronics and Communication job or B.E./B.Tech? What would be salary after doing B.E./B.Tech?
  11. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  12. For getting job in ONGC after Diploma what to do? What would be the salary?
  13. Will I get Job in Kerala with a salary of at least Rs.20000/- after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a better job with better salary after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  15. Job opportunities with salary expectation for BBM graduate? Detailed information about BBM program?
  16. How much salary can I get after completion of Diploma in Marine Mechanical? Which other courses can I opt for after completion of this?
  17. Which diploma course to choose after 10th to get good job and good salary?
  18. Is there job surirty after completion of 3 years Aircraft maintenance engineering? Expected salary in India?
2nd April 2016, 07:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a better job with better salary after completion of diploma course?

For earning a handsome salary you need time specially if you are a diploma holder only. Buying a house and car is possible only after a considerable amount of time when you have a decent experience with salary.

In the beginning salary is not that high for diploma holders. You need to gain experience and if possible try to gain higher qualification through distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?