26th June 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy after completing Diploma in Chemical?

Is it possible to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy after completing Diploma in Chemical?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  2. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Pharmacy after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  3. Diploma in Chemical engineering can pursue bachelor in Pharmacy?
  4. Eligibility for Chemical Engineering diploma?
  5. Chemical Engineering or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma?
  6. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  7. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  8. How to join B.Tech in IIT after completing diploma? I am doing diploma in chemical engineering
  9. Eligibility for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in CSIR after doing diploma in Chemical Engineering of 3 years?
  10. Can I opt for B.E or B.Tech in Biotechnology after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering
  11. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  12. Which one is better between B.Pharma and D.Pharma to get a government job?
  13. Which branch I can choose in diploma if I have scored 74% in 10th?
  14. How to do correspondence B.E in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  15. Can I do diploma in Pharmacy, Chemical, Biotechnology and Aeronautical after 10th?
  16. Website to refer for job in Railways after Diploma in Chemical? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  18. Will I be able to pursue PG in diploma after completing diploma in CS?
26th June 2015, 10:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy after completing Diploma in Chemical?

To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy course, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent in science stream from a recognised board. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard in Science stream, you are not eligible to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy course. So, I suggest you to pursue 11th and 12th standard in Science stream to be eligible to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy course.
27th June 2015, 12:27 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy after completing Diploma in Chemical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Pharmacy course after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering course. After completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering course, you can apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmacy or Bachelor of Pharmacy. Those candidates who have completed their Diploma in Pharmacy or Chemical Engineering are eligible to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmacy.
27th June 2015, 03:18 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

If you are able to crack the Entrance Examination for Diploma in Pharmacy you will be eligible for the course of Diploma in Pharmacy.
You can not get admission to the Diploma in Pharmacy course just because you have completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
So you must prepare for the Entrance Examination and once you clear this Examination you will be eligible for the course of Diploma in Pharmacy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?