26th June 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Whether Chemical Engineering course is good for girls or not??

Hello, I have recently cleared SSC exams with 85% and i am thinking for Diploma but i am confused whether to go for chemical engineering or not as most people i met says that chemical isn't suitable for girls but i m more interested in it as i love to deal with chemistry.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  2. Whether Chemical Engineering course is good for girls or not?? -- [New]
  3. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  4. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  5. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  6. Will Chemical Engineering give jobs in campus interview? Does the course suit girls? What will be the salary for chemical engineering students?
  7. Scope of Chemical Engineering in India? Is chemical engineering a good branch for Girls and how much is the starting package?
  8. Which are the good chemical engineering colleges after scoring 62509 in general and 10680 in Girls category in UPSEE?
  9. Do girls have any scope in Metallurgical Engineering? Colleges offering Metallugical Engineering? Is it a good course?
  10. Is chemical engineering good? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the career options for girls chemical engineering?
  12. Is B.Tech chemical engineering in Jawaharlal Nehru Technology university at Anantapur good for girls?
  13. Can I do masters in Environmental Engineering after Chemical Engineering? How to get admission? Is it through GATE? Girls have any career opportunity in the field of chemical engineering?
  14. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  15. What is the scope of Chemical Engineering for Girls?
  16. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  17. Is it advisable for a girl to take up Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities for girls after doing Chemical Engineering?
  18. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
26th June 2015, 09:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Chemical Engineering course is good for girls or not??

Yes, you can pursue Chemical Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard. There is no rule such that Chemical Engineering is not suitable for girls. Anyone who have interest in any course can pursue it, irrespective of gender discrimination. Since, you are interested to do Diploma course, you can definitely opt for Diploma in Chemical Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board.
27th June 2015, 12:35 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have recently cleared SSC exams with 85% and i am thinking for Diploma but i am confused whether to go for chemical engineering or not as most people i met says that chemical isn't suitable for girls but i m more interested in it as i love to deal with chemistry.

Yes, of course, there is good scope for the Chemical Engineering course in both the Government and Private sectors as well and it is suitable for both the Male and Female students. So, If you are interested in Chemical Engineering then you can apply. There are so many job opportunities available for the students after completing Diploma Chemical engineering. The work of engineers with Chemical engineering involves
  • Design,
  • Development,
  • Operation, and
  • Management of various processes in industries.

The applicant can also work as Chemists, Material Engineers, or as Industrial Engineers.
27th June 2015, 03:15 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You can pursue the course of Chemical Engineering if you clear the Polytechnic Entrance Examination of your State.
There is no hard and fast rule regarding gender that girls can not do this or that.
You can pursue the course without any problem if you have passion and interest in that subject no one will be able to stop you.
Keep your confidence high and just crack the Entrance Examination at first to get admission to the Best Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?