14th December 2017, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in Intrument trade of ITI?

Sir, I am Rajesh Kumar Aeri in Barnala Punjab, I am working in instrument department in industry sectors, I am interested in instrument trade ITI. So, please inform what is the procedure in instrument trade ITI admission.

15th December 2017, 06:26 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in Intrument trade of ITI?

ITI Stands for Industrial Training Institute. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 10th from any recognised board. Admission in government institutes is offered on the basis of entrance test. So, you will have to qualify in examination to get admission in the course.
15th December 2017, 06:38 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in Intrument trade of ITI?

Most of the ITI colleges admission process is based on merit basis.

In the month of January these ITIs release their application form. You have to enroll in this entrance examination an dclear it with good marks to get admission in ITI.

And some ITIs give direct admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?