29th December 2015, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Physical Education on 10th basis?

I have passed out 10th and i am interested in photography or physical education. I want to take admission in Diploma course in Physical Education. So tell me the procedure for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Physical Education in LPU?
  2. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  3. Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?
  4. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Education on 10th basis?
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc after completing Diploma in Education course?
  7. Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  8. When the notification of Poly 40 will be released?
  9. Can I do diploma in engineering after completing 10th with 1 year of gap?
  10. Am I eligible to study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Education on 10th basis?
  11. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of colleges which offer PhD in Physical Education in India? Procedure to get admission?
  13. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  14. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  15. What is the qualification required for Polytechnic?
  16. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  18. Am i eligible for doing Diploma in Anatomy after 10th?
30th December 2015, 11:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Physical Education on 10th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed out 10th and i am interested in photography or physical education. I want to take admission in Diploma course in Physical Education. So tell me the procedure for that?
Sorry that you are not eligible for PhD in Physics Education after completing 10th standard. You need to complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification to be eligible for Diploma in Physical Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?