11th October 2017, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in IIT after diploma in civil engineering?

I have completed diploma in civil engineering. I am interested in admission at IIT. Please give me information about the process of getting admission in IIT & link of website about that.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in IITs after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Procedure to get admission in IIT after diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  4. Is it really possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  5. Admission in B.Tech after Diploma in Civil engineering at IIT Mumbai?
  6. Does IIT colleges accept Diploma engineers directly into 2nd year on basis of Diploma?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  10. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  11. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  13. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  16. How to study BTech in IIT for Diploma Civil student?
  17. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  18. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?

11th October 2017, 04:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in IIT after diploma in civil engineering?

Indian Institute of Technology is the premier institute for engineering courses in India. Diploma candidates are eligible for Joint Entrance Examination Advanced stage for admission in IITs.

The notification for next JEE is yet to be released. Once it is released, you can apply for this exam at official website of Joint Entrance Examination. CBSE is the examination conducting authority of this exam.

Other than JEE, you can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance test to get admission in state government technical colleges subject to 60% marks in diploma in civil engineering.

11th October 2017, 06:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in IIT after diploma in civil engineering?

You can apply for JEE Main and Advanced, if you are a diploma in civil engineering. You will be treated as class 12th candidate and admission will be available only in first year.

Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam. Admission is only available based in merit. For lateral entry admission, you have to look for other entrance exams.

11th October 2017, 11:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in IIT after completion of your Diploma in Civil Engineering course, you should have to appear in JEE Main and Advance examination. Being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to apply for admission in NIT with the help of JEE Main examination score. You have to qualify and secure good rank in JEE Main examination and participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing your higher studies.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?