28th August 2017, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Management at NMIMS? Fees and requirements for it?

I am willing to study Post Graduate Diploma in Management from NMIMS. Please tell me procedure to get admission in this college? Fees and requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Maintenance Management course at IMME, New Delhi?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management from IIHMs? Details regarding eligibility, fees and entrance exam?
  3. Expenses for doing MBA in IIM? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of short term courses after BSc degree
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Fees required for it?
  6. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  7. How to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management from Shri Mh Kadakia Institute Of Management & Computer Studies, Ankleshwar? Fees required for whole course?
  8. How can I do PGDM course if I have financial problem and I am 22 years old?
  9. Procedure and fees for Post Graduate Diploma or MS in Gynaecology and Obstetrics?
  10. Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management course? Fees required for it? -- [New]
  11. Fee structure and other details of Post Graduate Diploma in Management from any decent institute?
  12. List of government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation? Procedure to get admission and fees required for it?
  13. Detailed information about Post Graduate Diploma in Management?
  14. What are the options available after M.Com completion? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Date of entrance exam conducted for Post Graduate Diploma in Maintenance Management from IMME, New Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  16. How can I get information regarding MBA?
  17. Does the Kanpur University provide Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management course? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  18. What is the eligibility to join CDAC?
30th August 2017, 01:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Management at NMIMS? Fees and requirements for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am willing to study Post Graduate Diploma in Management from NMIMS. Please tell me procedure to get admission in this college? Fees and requirements for it?

Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university with minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for the admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management at NMIMS. Candidates can apply online for the admission. Duration of the course is two years at NMIMS. Candidates are admitted to the course based on the marks scored in the graduation. NMIMS website link is given Click Here. Fees for the Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management at NMIMS is as follows:

Admission Processing Fee – Rs 1,000
Full Fee Payment – Rs 62,000 (it can also be paid in two installments)
30th August 2017, 04:06 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Management at NMIMS? Fees and requirements for it?

NMIMS is a one of the best institutes of the country to management studies.

Yes, they offer a PG Diploma in Management for which you need to fight an entrance test, called NMAT.

If you get a good rank then you will be offered a seat in the counselling conducted by the institute in the above said course.

The eligibility criteria is you have to be a graduate i.e. must have completed the studies in the scheme of 10+2+3 from a recognized university and should be at least 21 years of age.
31st August 2017, 06:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It is very to good to hear that you want to pursue Post Graduate Diploma course in Management at NMIMS. You must complete your Graduation to be eligible for this course.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the Post Graduate Diploma course in Management at NMIMS.
Candidates must have to apply online in the official website of the Institute in order to take admission for the said course.
Admission is based on the marks scored in Graduation level.
For more details, you must contact to the official website.
http://distance.nmims.edu/program/po...t#prg-overview

Fee structure of the Post Graduate course at NMIMS is around Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 65,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?