28th February 2017, 04:26 PM
dkrm

Which are best Software and Hardware courses that I can pursue after completing B.Tech EEE?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Tech in EEE and after completing it I want to pursue Software and Hardware related courses so I want to know which are best Software and Hardware courses that I can pursue after completing B.Tech EEE? Please answer as soon as possible.

29th August 2017, 08:32 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Which are best Software and Hardware courses that I can pursue after completing B.Tech EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrm View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Tech in EEE and after completing it I want to pursue Software and Hardware related courses so I want to know which are best Software and Hardware courses that I can pursue after completing B.Tech EEE? Please answer as soon as possible.

If you want to study hardware and software after completing your graduation in electronics and electrical engineering, then post graduate diploma in hardware and software maintenance and networking is best option for you. Here below are details regarding PG diploma in software and hardware maintenance and networking:-

About PG Diploma in Software and Hardware Maintenance and Networking:- Post graduate diploma course deals with the study of depth knowledge of current as well as future emerging technologies in the field of computer hardware, Software and networking.

Eligibility Required:- Minimum qualification required to apply for PG diploma course is bachelors in relative field from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

Duration of PG Diploma Course:- Duration of post graduate diploma course in software, hardware maintenance and networking course is 1 year.

Major Contents of PG Diploma course:- Major contents of post graduate diploma course are:-

>> Computer organization and system software.

>> Principles of basic electronics.

>> Core hardware.

>> Operating system technology.

>> PC maintenance and troubleshooting.

>> Basic networking.

>> Window server administration.

>> Advanced networking.

>> Linux server administration.

>> Java Programming.

>> Network security.

>> Mobile communication.

Institutes Offer PG diploma in Software, Hardware Maintenance and Networking Course:-

1). VAG Group of Educational Institutes, Shimla.

2). Government Girls Polytechnic, Lucknow.

3). Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology, Bangalore.
30th August 2017, 05:10 PM
advanceinnovationgroup

Default Re: Which are best Software and Hardware courses that I can pursue after completing B.Tech EEE?

Hi Guy..

There are so many courses are available in the industry for the software and hardware, its depend on you what you really want to do.

Here are different types of courses:

Big Data
Hadoop Training
SAS Training
R Training
PHP Training
.Net Training
Java Training
Networking Training etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?