15th June 2017, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get PCI registration in Kerala

I have completed two years diploma in hospital sterilization technology in Caritas hospital, Kottayam, Kerala with hospital certificate. What is the procedure to get PCI registration?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which is approved by PCI? How may I do registration in the same?
  2. Date of start of Kerala BAMS registration? What is the procedure of BAMS Options Registration?
  3. Whether NIOS Board is valid for PCI Registration?
  4. How to get registration at paramedical council of Kerala?
  5. Can I get registration of IPCC exam without qualifying for CPT entrance exam? Procedure for registration and the fee structure for registration?
  6. Can I get admission to study MS in USA having completed B.Pharmacy from unregistered PCI college?
  7. Do i need to register separately in Kerala apart from the registration in Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Bangalore to appear for Kerala PSC dental surgeon examination?
  8. Online D.Pharma legalized and attested by US, Saudi External Affair Ministry and Indian Embassy is valid?
  9. M.Pharma from SJM College, Karnataka is PCI recognized or not?
  10. What's the registration procedure and Last date of registration for CS course? I've completed my Graduation(B.Com)
  11. Do i need to register in Kerala for Medical Practice?
  12. How can I study distance Diploma in Pharmacy being an Intermediate PCM candidate?
  13. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Job being a candidate with M.Sc in Microbiology?
  14. Is Banasthali Vidyapeeth AICTE approved or PCI approved for M.Pharm course or not?
  15. How many M.Pharm colleges are there in AP? How many seats are available?
  16. DCI registration procedure? Is it applicable all over India if registered in a state? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Good coaching centers in Kerala? Official site for GRE registration in India?
  18. Procedure to apply for Kerala P.S.C Test?
16th June 2017, 10:00 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get PCI registration in Kerala

For PCI registration, you need to go to the state pharmacy council office, which will be situated in the capital city of the given state.

You van get the application form from the office and then apply accordingly. You must have all the documents related to your qualifications and identity/address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?