4th May 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MS in USA having completed B.Pharmacy from unregistered PCI college?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Pharmacy this year. But my college don't have PCI registration. I am willing to do MS. Will I get admission in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. M.Pharma from SJM College, Karnataka is PCI recognized or not?
  2. List of courses available to study in USA for M.Com postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Can I appear for drug inspector exam after passing 3 years? I have completed my D.Pharmacy in PCI approved college
  4. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  5. How can I get admission to study M.Arch in USA if completed B.Arch? List of colleges, course duration and fee expenses to study M.Arch in USA?
  6. Pharmacist job in Kuwait for B.Pharmacy student who have PCI Certificate?
  7. Possibility to study in USA for B.Tech graduate completed from non UGC and AICTE approved college?
  8. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  9. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  10. How many M.Pharm colleges are there in AP? How many seats are available?
  11. Is Banasthali Vidyapeeth AICTE approved or PCI approved for M.Pharm course or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Courses related to Biotechnology available to study in USA for M.Sc postgraduate?
  13. List of entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  14. How to take admission in USA after B.Pharma?
  15. What is the date of notification of Pharma D? What is the counseling date?
  16. Is Choudary Dilip Singh Pharmacy college Bhind approved by PCI?
  17. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  18. Whether MCA graduate from India is eligible to apply in any college of USA?
7th May 2016, 09:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MS in USA having completed B.Pharmacy from unregistered PCI college?

You can get admission through GRE for M.S programme in USA. Just make sure that you have the degree qualification from a UGC recognized university in India.

PCI registration is mostly required for registration as a pharmacist in India. For admission abroad only UGC recognition is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?