23rd July 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Which Entrance Exam is need to be passed for B.Tech after Diploma in Architecture?

Which Entrance Exam is need to be passed for B.Tech after Diploma in Architecture?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  2. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam?
  3. Can I get 2nd year Architecture after diploma? I have passed diploma in Architecture
  4. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  5. Which Entrance Exam is need to be passed for B.Tech after Diploma in Architecture? -- [New]
  6. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  7. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  8. How to become an architectural engineer? Is there any compulsion to qualify AIEEE or IIT to be an architect?
  9. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Architecture course if completed 10th about 6 years ago? Fee structure of Architecture Diploma course?
  10. Is there any possibility to do B.Tech without entrance exam for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  11. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  12. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  14. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  15. Eligibility for B.Tech Architecture through JELET for Diploma holder?
  16. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Telangana? Entrance exam to do this Diploma course?
  17. Details about Architectural Diploma after B.Tech in Civil?
  18. List of colleges and eligibility criteria for Diploma in Architecture course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
24th July 2015, 12:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Entrance Exam is need to be passed for B.Tech after Diploma in Architecture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of diploma course you are eligible for B.Tech/B.E through Lateral Entry exam.

Eligibility criteria for Lateral entry exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.

(iii)Your age should above 18 years.
24th July 2015, 12:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Entrance Exam is need to be passed for B.Tech after Diploma in Architecture?

Architecture has a lot of scope in the current market. But it is always demanded that candidate must have good practical knowledge in the core field.

So my suggestion to you is that you should study with full of your dedication.

Here is the complete procedure for getting admission in the B.tech in Architecture after diploma in the same.

** Diploma pass out students can apply for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) exam

So my suggestion to you is that you should work hard and try to score as much as you can in your NATA exam.

NATA 2015 Exam Pattern:

** There are two sections, on the basis of which a candidate’s aptitude is measured for NATA 2015.

** The Exam Pattern for NATA 2015 includes a paper based section for drawing and computer based section for aesthetic sensitivity.

** The Drawing Test is for 2 hours and Aesthetic Sensitivity Test comprises of 40 questions with 60 to 90 seconds given for each question.

NATA 2015 Application Form:

The application form of NATA 2015 is available from March 1, 2015 online.
25th July 2015, 12:23 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

After the completion of Diploma in Architecture you are not eligible for the course of B.Tech.
You are eligible for the course of B.Arch and you need to appear in the LET Entrance Examination and also the NATA Examination to be eligible for the course of B.Arch via the Lateral Entry Program.
You need to apply for both these Entrance Examinations and you should prepare for these Entrance Examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?