6th December 2017, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in BA part 1 after diploma in mechanical engineering?

I want to take admission in BA Part 1. I have passed 10th & after diploma in mechanical engineering. Please give me reply to how to take admission in BA part 1.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in correspondence Mechanical engineering Diploma?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  3. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad? What is the procedure of admission?
  5. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?
  6. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  8. What is the procedure to complete diploma in mechanical via part time?
  9. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  10. How can I get admission to study Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical?
  11. Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?
  12. Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?
  13. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Admission procedure for BE in Marine Engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  15. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course?
  16. Am I eligible to do M.E Part time after completing correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join M.E(Part Time)?
  17. Can I pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission?
  18. Admission procedure to study B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
7th December 2017, 09:47 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in BA part 1 after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sorry, to say that you can't get admission in B.A course after completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.A course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a recognised board. So, being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing B.A course.
8th December 2017, 09:51 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in BA part 1 after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible to get admission into B.A course after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. Candidates must have to have 12th standard or its equivalent certificate in any discipline from a recognized board, in order to be eligible for B.A course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?