27th March 2017, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering?

I have completed diploma in electrical engineering and now I am doing job but I want to continue my study in our field so which course is best for me? Can you please give me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of electrical engineering diploma?
  2. What are the further studies options after Diploma in Electrical Engineering other than B.Tech?
  3. Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  5. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  6. Am I eligible to do BBA course after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  7. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  9. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  10. Which course is best after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  11. How to take admission in AMIE after completion of 3 years diploma in electrical engineering
  12. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  13. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  14. List of electrical companies to apply for job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  15. What are the courses I can study after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  17. Which field will be suitable for me as a 15 year old girl?
  18. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
27th March 2017, 05:55 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course is best after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed diploma in electrical engineering and now I am doing job but I want to continue my study in our field so which course is best for me? Can you please give me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

The BE/BTech in Electrical Engineering is the best course after completion of diploma in electrical engineering course. Candidates after completion of diploma in electrical engineering can apply for BE/BTech in Electrical Engineering through lateral entry admission. They have to appear for an entrance examination for taking admission to the engineering graduation course. Candidates will be admitted to the second year of the four year BTech course. The courses are available in various engineering colleges in India. Job opportunities for the engineering graduates are higher with good salary. So the engineering graduation is the best option after diploma course.
27th March 2017, 09:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Electrical Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree course like B.E, B.Tech, etc.,. Diploma holders are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. To get lateral entry admission in B.E/ B.Tech course, you need to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc.,. and participate in counselling process according to your examination rank, so, that you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing B.E/ B.Tech course.
27th March 2017, 10:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed diploma in Electrical Engineering, so now there are lots of further courses waiting for you which you can pursue. In order to help you I have listed some of the best courses available after diploma in Electrical Engineering:

> B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering

> B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering

> B.E. Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

> B.E. Electronics and Power Engineering

> B.E. Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering

> B.Tech Applied Electronics and Engineering

> B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation

> B.Tech Applied Electronics and Instrumentation

> B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering

> B.Tech Electronics and Biomedical Engineering
29th March 2017, 11:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering, you can do B.Tech in Electrical Engineering through lateral entry exam.

Your diploma marks must be above 50% from a recognized University.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?