25th August 2016, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Pursuing B.Arch is possible after diploma in civil engineering?

I have completed my 10+2 with 87% marks and I scored 93 in NATA exam by preparing myself at home. I'm really not from rich background and I love to study architect. Please tell me whether I can study B.Arch after completing civil engineering? Waiting for the reply. Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Arch course while studying diploma in civil engineering?
  2. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  4. How to do B.Tech after pursuing diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Whether pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering is beneficial for me?
  6. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  7. What should I do after completing diploma in civil engineering? Will I get lateral entry in NIT or IIT college?
  8. What can I do after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  9. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  10. Can I do B.E. Arch in NIT being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering diploma in civil engineering
  12. Can I get job after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  14. Will I be able to get in IIT after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. How to join BArch ECET exam after completing diploma in civil engineering
  16. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for Government Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. Does I have to appear in JEE Main for admission in B.Tech if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering 6th semester?
26th August 2016, 02:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Pursuing B.Arch is possible after diploma in civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 10+2 with 87% marks and I scored 93 in NATA exam by preparing myself at home. I'm really not from rich background and I love to study architect. Please tell me whether I can study B.Arch after completing civil engineering? Waiting for the reply. Please tell me.

Yes, B.Arch is possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering. The candidates should complete a 3 years Diploma course with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible for the B.Arch course. The candidates should appear for the All India National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture. They should score a good mark in the NATA to get a seat. The duration of the course will be five years full time. The course is available in many institutions in India.
Manipal University - Website Link
PES University - Website Link
Adhiyamaan College of Engineering - Website Link
Chitkara University - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?